The patented PerfectLevel™ auto calibrating system will save you time and money by efficiently calibrating the printer bed before each use for you. This way you can always rely on your printer to be ready when necessary.
Loading filament with the auto load function combined with filament detection, gives this dual extruder 3D printer the brains to know when to stop printing, giving you the time to swap filament.
Together with WiFi, storage and the latest software, make the XceL not only a large 3d printer, but also a smart one.Read more
We have developed new software to improve the workflow of 3D printing on the XceL. Controlling this dual extruder 3d printer is easy. The software can be accessed via WiFi on your phone, tablet and pc of this large 3d printer. This means that you can upload your print to the XceL and start printing without leaving your seat!
With this intuitive software you can see in one glance how much filament there is left, how much time is left and pause or resume your print via WiFi. Accessing that one g.code from one machine and moving it to another machine can all be done via any device with WiFi and a browser.Read more
HUGE BUILD VOLUME
The XceL is a large 3d printer with a build volume up to 610 L. Its size together with the other main features – minimum of 10 micron layer resolution, closed environment, dual extrusion - gives you a lot of new opportunities at a new scale.
When prints get this big, printing time will also increase. To stay ahead of the game, and be bigger, but also faster, we have increased the flow of filament of the XceL nozzles. A regular printer would have a flow of around 6 mm3 /second, where de XceL has an impressive flow of 45 mm3 /second.Read more
The XceL is a dual extrusion 3D printer with a closed environment. The design of this unique and large 3D printer includes a sliding door that easily gives you access to your prints.
A closed environment helps you get much higher quality in your prints by having a constant temperature during the entire process. And with bigger prints, print times do get longer, which means that a closed environment is paramount in getting consistency in your prints.Read more
NEW WAYS OF PRODUCTION
We have been testing and using the XceL before launching this large 3D printer. Two partners of us (TU Delft and Tech Sleeves) already have been using this machine for their projects, and Tech Sleeves has put the exceptional size into an unique product!
With the XceL they have improved their production and reduced their costs as well. Using 3D printing on this scale also reduces waste and helps their company towards a better future.
Read more about it here.Read more
The Xcel is an exceptional machine with a lot of untapped possibilities. Some thoughts and ideas would work great and some are hard to imagine. We are always available to talk about possible solutions, because we understand that a machine like this requires a different point of view.
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Contact us here
Specifications Every little detail, yes, really everything
- Layer height (micron) 10 - 600
- Layer height (micron) 10 - 600
- Positioning precision DW: 18 microns, H: 10 microns
- Positioning precision DW: 0.0007 inch, H: 0.0004 inch
- Extruder / nozzle diameter (mm) 1.2
- Extruder / nozzle diameter (IN) .047
- Operation heated bed temperature 80 °C
- Heated printing environment Up to 80° C
- Heated printing environment Up to 176 °F
- Weight (kg) 200
- Weight (lbs) 441
- Body / Construction High-end engineered construction
- Printer dimensions DxWxH (mm) 935 x 1033 x 2775
- Printer dimensions DxWxH (IN) 37 x 41 x 109
- Printing speed (mm/s)
- Printing speed (IN/s)
- Max. flow rate (mm³/s) 45
- Travel speed (mm/s) 180
- Travel speed (IN/s) 7
- Max build volume (liter) 647
- Max build volume (gall.) 142.8
- Max print dimensions single extruder (x,y,z) (mm) 538 x 520 x 2320
- Max print dimensions single extruder (x,y,z) (IN) 21.2 x 20.5 x 91.3
- Max print dimensions dual extruder (x,y,z) (mm) 510 x 520 x 2320
- Max print dimensions dual extruder (x,y,z) (IN) 20.1 x 20.5 x 91.3
- CE Certified Yes
- Dual Extruder Yes
- Stand-alone (USB) Yes
- Built-in Webcam No
- Nozzle temperature (up to) 275 °C
- Nozzle temperature (up to) 527 °F
- Compatible filaments Leapfrog Maxx Essentials PLA and Leapfrog Maxx Pro PLA
What people say about us
"An object can be printed within a few hours and compared to machining it only seems a matter of seconds"