Marketing Intern for Leapfrog 3D Printers
Are you a dynamic and inventive person with exceptional ideas and the need to be challenged? A marketing intern for Leapfrog 3D printers is what we need! In this role you will be challenged to bring the marketing of Leapfrog to a higher level.
The young start-up Leapfrog is a manufacturer of 3D printers for personal and commercial usage.
As a marketer intern you will:
- Manage the websites: generate website content and manage SEO/SEA campaigns
- Generate PR materials and social media proposals
- Design marketing materials (i.e. flyers, user guides, banners, ads)
- Guard house styles and formats
- Organize and be present at (international) fairs
- Support the Leapfrog’s sales team
- Be expected to take responsibility and be able to work on own initiative
To be considered for this opportunity, you:
- Student HBO/WO level
- Affinity with social media strategies.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written, Dutch & English).
- Creative, self-starting, result-oriented and hands-on mentality.
About the company:
Leapfrog’s ambition is to bridge the gap between the current state of technology of 3D printers and the future of 3D printing as a whole. Leapfrog aims to deliver very easy to use, plug and play devices that look awesome. Our drive is to become a worldwide-recognized brand name, capitalizing on the high growth in the market for 3D printing and to take 3D printing to the next level. Our customers are at the heart of our business: we learn from their experiences and help them to uncover the applications for 3D printing suited for their business.
Very ambitious employees with all different kinds of backgrounds define the culture within the relatively young company. An open stance for innovations and improvements allow the company to grow rapidly.
Are you the Marketer intern we are looking for?
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to: [email protected]